phpAnalyzer is an online social tracking tool that gives you the ability to track unlimited Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and Facebook Accounts and generating professional audits, including day by day tracking, engagement rates, top posts, top hashtags and top mentions and many more. Find the best influencers on instagram and keep them on track. It also comes with a Paypal and Stripe payment gateway so that your users can purchase benefits from your website.
Provide a fully ready to use website and start selling Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Facebook Audits to your customers
Check out the demo for a full feature listPAYPAL Payments: PayPal ready for your users to buy stuff from you
STRIPE Payments: Stripe ready payment processor.
Instagram Tracker: Track detailed statistics about your Followers, Following and Upload count day by day
Paid reports You have the ability to sell instagram audits / reports to your users
Email Reports: Send email reports of the tracked accounts ( daily, mothly, weekly )
Expiration time for reports (optional)
Compare Instagram Accounts by simply adding their usernames.
Directory where users can search instagram influencers ( which are previously added to your website ) and filter them.
Directory Filters allow your users to filter by keywords, followers range and engagement
Free / Demo reports: If you want to provide this service for free or for your own network, you can do so
API Ready: Provide the API feature for your users with included documentation ready
CronJob Ready: Ready to use CronJob to keep the instagram audits on track and fresh all the time.
Sitemap Ready: Automatically generated sitemap for the whole website
Full Instagram Audit: Each user gets a professional report generated with a lot of data including Top Posts, Day by day followers tracking, Engagement Rates, Top Hashtags used, Top Mentions, Media Tracker and many more..
PDF Export Ready Your users will be able to export their reports to PDF also
Facebook Login / Registration for users accounts
Instagram Login / Registration for users accounts
Favorites System: Any logged in account can keep track of their favorite accounts listed on the website
No Ads Package: Users who don’t want any ads, can purchase the No ads package
Responsive Design: Perfectly working on any screen size
Full RTL SupportClean and modern looking designmany more..
phpAnalyzer Admin Features
Automatic Payment System: Earn money with packages sold through points ( Paypal )
Full SMTP Configuration via the Admin Panel
Email Notifications for admins on certain actions
( New User or New Payment )
Configurable Email Templates via the Admin Panel for Lost Password, Activation and New User Email
Custom Pages: Easy add / edit / delete custom pages directly from the admin panel.
Users Management: View, Edit, Activate / Disable, Delete Users
Instagram Users Management: View and delete all the Instagram Users that have been added to the database
Proxy Settings and Proxies Management: View, Edit, Test, Configure Proxy Settings
Dynamic Titles: Each page has a dynamic title, with the option to change your websites name
Analytics Ready Just enter your analytics tracking id and you’re ready to go
4 Ready Adspots
Google Captcha Ready: Setup your Google Recaptcha directly from the admin panel
Multi Language System: Easy 1 file translation
Statistics with Charts: Great overall and monthly statistics
Complex Settings Controllers: A lot of admin settings possibilities for your website and api’s implementations.Reset option for when a cleanup is needed
Please read the whole documentation along with the readme at phpAnalyzer Docs
Recommended VPS Hosting: DigitalOcean
Recommended Domain Names: NameCheap
phpAnalyzer Installation services
We provide Script Installations and also Full Server Installations from stratch for DigitalOcean. Head over to phpAnalyzer Installation for more details.
Please read this carefully in order to understand. Each of the API’s have the possibility to break, change, deprecate, disable or ban you at any time depending on the changes they make to their website and I have no control and take no responsibility for this matter.
Although I will try to keep this updated as fast as possible and fix any potential bug that might appear because of this matter.
Refunds due to mentioned API problems that might occur used within the script are not viable.
This product is in no way affiliated with, authorized, maintained, sponsored or endorsed by Instagram, Twitter or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries.
Proxies may be needed for Instagram / Facebook account checking.The Twitter tracker is using the Official Twitter API.
The YouTube tracker is using the Official YouTube v3 API.
Please make sure to always back up your files before updating. I am not responsible for any update going wrong and messing / losing your previous or actual files.
Update 3.1.0 – 24 September, 2019
- Implemented the new Facebook plugin - Implemented the new YouTube plugin
Update 3.0.2 – 24 September, 2019
- Fixed problem with Twitter / Instagram cron job runs where they would generate duplicate logs on the same day - Fixed Twitter Users Management link to the report
Update 3.0.1 – 16 September, 2019
- Added new column for Source Users named "last successful check" as sometimes actual checks can fail and the frontend would not display the proper last check date - Now when the Instagram Source has an error but the actual account has history already, the report will be shown to the user instead of redirecting him back and showing him an error. - Fixed Bug regarding some Twitter users that would not be added in the system - Fixed Bugs in Extra Settings / User View Admin Pages when the Instagram Plugin would be disabled - Cleaned up redundant code Reports pages and Cron
Update 3.0.0 – 13 September, 2019
- Created the new Twitter Plugin & Implemented it - Instagram is now considered as a plugin as well and can be deactivated entirely. Useful when you only want to run other plugins ( Facebook for example ) exclusively. - [BETA] Added a new option in the admin panel that will automatically calculate missing days of a report via cronjob. Meaning that if the cron job skips 2 days of an account, then when it the new check is done the 2 missing days will automatically be calculated an approximated as if the days were actually checked. - Improved the look and feel on the Instagram Report page. - Improved the look and feel on multiple other of the product. - Reworked the Favorites page. - Reworked My Reports page. - Added Export to CSV to the My Reports page. - Added Export to CSV to the Report Account Stats Summary table. - Stripe Payments remade from scratch with the new Stripe Checkout page, compliant with SCA. - Replaced the sticky Admin Navbar with a simple link to the Admin Dashboard. - Improved & made all the Admin Website Statistics Text translatable - API Documentation page is now fully translatable as well. - Improved Performance when more than 1 plugin is exactivated - Updated the Fontawesome library. - Update the Bootstrap library. - Lots of other behind the scenes improvements.
Update 2.6.14 – 27 August, 2019
- Reworked the Proxy System of the product - Proxies will now alternate between each other one after another. Once a proxy hits a roadblock from instagram it will be able to pause for X amount of time after X amount of failed requests. Thank you to everyone who gave valuable input in the comments section!
Update 2.6.13 – 9 August, 2019
- Fixed the problem from Instagram's Servers where they would not return the Medias (posts) data properly - Improved the performance (speed) by 100% of the data gathering from Instagram
Update 2.6.12 – 30 June, 2019
- Implemented Favicon Uploader via the Admin Website Settings Page - Full Remake of the Documentation - Full Remake of the Installation process - Now the cron will also check for expired unlocked reports and delete them if necessary
Update 2.6.11 – 26 May, 2019
- Improved Accessibility for people with disabilities on public pages ( not the admin panel ) - Added option to hide / show featured demo reports but still at the same time have them as Free Reports ( Useful when you want to have a few Featured Reports on the homepage but want to have multiple free reports of big accounts ) - All external links to social platforms now have rel=nofollow - Now reports will show a notice message if the report has only 1 day of history data - Bugfix on harmless bug after instagram changed it's current structure ( would throw a notice ) - Bugfix on Extra Settings page when trying to add new Demo Reports and having enabled YouTube / Facebook plugins. - Meta Description / Meta Keywords will only be set on the index page now. - Now Top Menu Pages created from the admin panel will be shown even if the user is logged out. - Other miscellaneous changes to improve the code / look of the product
Update 2.6.10 – 16 May, 2019
- Remade the activation system of the users which fixes some bugs and also does not display the actual email of the user in the link ( the activation link ) - Stripe and Paypal payment pages now are no longer accessible if the user is not logged in
Update 2.6.9 – 9 May, 2019
- Fixed bug on email reports sending on certain cases where the Youtube and Facebook plugin is active. - Now the Admin User View will show the Unlocked Users / Favorites for YouTube and Facebook plugin also
Update 2.6.8 – 6 May, 2019
- Sitemaps now contain the custom generated pages from the admin panel - Sitemaps now contain all the users from the YouTube or Facebook plugin - Fixed Paypal payment bug where the title of the site is too long and would cause an error. Now it automatically trims to the limits set by Paypal.
Update 2.6.7 – 4 May, 2019
- Landing Page (index) redesign - Small backend improvement
Update 2.6.6 – 25 April, 2019
- Added a new badge with the status of the user to the admin users management page - Backend changes to how plugins enabling / disabling work - Paypal Payments Insertion Reported Bug Fixed - Other small code cleanup
Update 2.6.5 – 23 April, 2019
- Bugfix when certain accounts couldn't access the Report page after unlocking it - Bugfix on charts not being shown when certain characters are being used from the language file
Update 2.6.4 – 20 April, 2019
- Prepared phpAnalyzer for the next plugin - Now the demo example reports widget will show "M" for millions or "K" for thousands instead of the full number. - Other visual and backend improvements
Update 2.6.3 – 8 April, 2019
- Bugfix on report unlocking when the datetime format is other than the default one.
Update 2.6.2 – 12 April, 2019
- Implemented full custom configuration for decimal and thousands separator. ( configurable from the language file ). - Improved the percentages when comparing the Media result with the Average Comments or Likes. - Fixed problem where a user would go Private after being Public and the cron would not process the user properly. - Fixed potential problem where an instagram user would have the bio link too large and would not be processed. - Fixed problem where an instagram user would have no media uploads and would not be processed properly by the cron. - Now Not Found pages will return a 404 Status Code instead of 200
Update 2.6.1 – 8 April, 2019
- Fixed major bug when changing the datetime format. - Improved the visual support for the RTL format.
Update 2.6.0 – 7 April, 2019
- Updated the charts to the latest version to fix some visual bugs - Now the Media Table order is from the latest to the oldest ( as the other table ) - Added option to enable / disable email reports by default for new users - Calendar Input for Selecting Range now will not display autocomplete from the browser anymore. It was a bad experience overlapping the actual calendar. - Implemented Full RTL Support via the language file - Admin Index Added More Widgets Statistics - Improved the look of the admin dashboard widgets with chart statistics - Improved Dropdown Menu's Visuals and animation - Added current TimeZone of the website to display at the bottom of the reports page. - Custom DateTime Format configuration added in the language json file. - Days of the week and email frequencies are now translatable through the language file - Fixed bug where it would error out the first time you would upload a logo in the admin panel - Fixed bug where email reports cron job would sometimes send emails constantly and be stuck on one specific report. - Fixed bug on compare reports page where sometimes chart dates would not be ordered properly - Fixed bug where it would return a warning on some media results percentages on the report page
Update 2.5.2 – 29 March, 2019
- Fixed report problems when checking instagram accounts with no pictures - Custom Pages Links will no longer open in new tabs. Only when they are direct links to different websites. - Removed unnecessary library that is not used anymore - Title of the website is not automatically forced Uppercase anymore in the index page
Update 2.5.1 – 27 March, 2019
- Behind the scenes code updates to fix rare bugs and prepare it for the release of the new Facebook Plugin
Update 2.5.0 – 25 March, 2019
- Big Rework on the system to support an upcoming new source as a Plugin - Improved the SEO of the Report Pages - Visual Improvements to the Index Page - Visual Improvements to the Footer Language Switcher - Bugfix on date range selector of the report - PDF Report day by day statistics order reversed to match the report page - Improved a lot of under the hood code - Improved and changed different default language strings to reflect better on the content - Bugfix not being able to delete proxy records in admin panel - Improved performance on the cron job - Improved performance on the report page - Instagram Media's logs older than 30 days will delete on cronjob runs. This is to make sure the database doesn't get full. - Bugfixes on the compare page when trying to check in certain conditions - Improved performance on the compare page - Now Admins will be able to compare any accounts from the system - Facebook Login will check for an existing email address in the system also and not create separate accounts for the same email address anymore
Update 2.4.0 – 7 March, 2019
- Fully Reworked Admin Users Management List - Fully Reworked Admin Instagram Users Management List - Fully Reworked Admin Payments Management List - New "View User" Page in the Admin Panel - Restructured the Edit User Page in the Admin Panel - Performance Improvements in the whole Admin Panel - Visual Fixes to Index Dashboard of the Admin Panel - Visual Improvements to Charts in the Website Statistics Page of the Admin Panel - Reworked the Admin Pages Management page - Upgraded Bootstrap to the latest version - Upgraded TinyMce library to the latest version
Update 2.3.0 – 20 February, 2019
- Added New Statistics Widgets in the Admin Panel Dashboard - Added Option to Disable Directory Page from the admin panel. - Added Instagram Favorites List to User Edit in Admin Panel - Reversing the Logs of the Account Stats Summary - Improve Stripe Checkout experience - Fixed: Visual responsive bug in dashboard page. - Fixed: Visual pages management admin panel not being responsive
Update 2.2.6 30 January, 2019
- Improved overall user experience on certain cases - Handled the case when Instagram Accounts don't have a Full Name ( only username provided ) - PDF Report remove actual media images because it was causing a heavy loading time
Update 2.2.5 28 January, 2019
- Improved recognition of instagram url when searching for a profile - Handled the case when Instagram Accounts don't have a Full Name ( only username provided ) - Bugfix on Charts when they would not display because of certain characters used in the translation. - Admin User Edit small bugfix on certain cases - Now Stripe and Paypal Payments Page have an input instead of select element so that people can choose how many points they want to get exactly - Fixed a certain problem on the Report page when the ig user is private
Update 2.2.4 24 January, 2019
- Reversal of a change that doesnt work with all databases - Bugfix in the case that the user is not existing in database and is first added as a Private account where it would trigger an insertion error in some cases
Update 2.2.3 24 January, 2019
- Facebook Login Bugfix - when the user doesn't have an email attached to the facebook account. - Character Encoding Improvement - in different cases where certain accents an utf8 characters would not be shown properly - Improvement of statistics display in the Compare Reports page - Improvement on error checking for Reports page
Update 2.2.2 21 January, 2019
- CRON Bugfix - when users are imported or added to the demo, the cron would not fully update them causing other problems later on. - Website Settings Admin - email templates - Now when you add a new line it will not automatically generate a
Update 2.2.1 14 January, 2019
- Bugfix on reports page not being able to view the report in some cases - Language translation fixes - Fixed reset password page bugfix not changing the password
Update 2.2.0 13 January, 2019
- Added language selector in the admin panel - Admin Website Statistics page Full Remake and Improvement - Reports Page - Added more statistics to the Medias Table - Reports Page - Added New Chart Stats relating the Medias / Ig User Posts - Reports Page - Improve visuals and User experience - Fixed footer links bug of created pages from the admin panel - Improved speed of certain queries on the report page - Fixed bugs in Reports Page - Index page ordering change to improve User Experience - Change order of whats shown in the admin panel dashboard
Update 2.1.0 4 January, 2019
- Email Reports System Implemented - Daily, Weekly, Monthly reports - Each User Account can enable or disable email reports - Import Instagram Users - Now admins can import unlimited instagram accounts ( comma separated values or line by line ) - Custom Email Template Styling - Custom email template added to all emails that are sent - PDF Report - Added Media Stats Summary table - API - Added media results to the API too - Added the option to test the SMTP email settings directly from the Admin Website Settings page - PDF Report - Other small improvements - Improved website settings page structure and help text - Improved Hashtags and Mentions parser - Edit button added to Custom Pages if the logged in user is an admin - Improved speed of certain queries on the report page - Fixed the situation where an ig would be in the database but that person changes the account username at some point. - Updated phpmailer package to the latest version - Updated instagram parser to the latest version
Update 2.0.6 – 12 December, 2018
- Fix PayPal payments not being inserted into the database bug - Store page now only shows the payment methods which are available - Admin Pages Management bugfixes - Now the no funds error message when user is trying to purchase is more friendly and displays as an info message - API Documentation page typo fix
Update 2.0.5 – 18 November, 2018
- Fixed security problem on a page from the admin panel - Fixed datepicker not working in the Safari browser
Update 2.0.4 – 28 October, 2018
- Now admins will be able to access any pdf report or api call with theri API keys
Update 2.0.3 – 23 October, 2018
- Sitemap is now generating multiple small sitemaps split into a maximum of 10 000 records per sitemap - Admin Page Edit fix not showing the visual editor - Fix small assets locations urls not found - Small text changes in the admin panel
Update 2.0.2 – 23 October, 2018
- Fixed Paypal payment bug when you got an error after hitting the generate payment button - Dashboard look improved with more details and the search field for searching new accounts - Small under the hood changes
Update 2.0.1 – 20 October, 2018
- Not Found page reworked to have more content - Fixed account activation bug - Small under the hood changes
Update 2.0.0 – 19 October, 2018
Update 1.9.0 – 3 October, 2018
- Index redesign to look more modern - Report Page and Index Page added search container to search for another user. - Fixed small bug where Admin Pages would force to have ”_” as a delimiter instead of ”-” - Fixed small bug when a IG User would get deleted because it doesn’t exist, the favorites would still remain of that deleted user - Functions cleanup in different places
Update 1.8.4 – 26 September, 2018
- Graphs now don’t look flat anymore and fixed some small bugs - Added the option to have the ACCOUNT_USERNAME in the Lost password email template - Added the option to have the ACCOUNT_USERNAME in the Activation email template
Update 1.8.3 – 23 September, 2018
- Rebuilt admin menu in the admin panel - Report and Compare Pages – Followers Graph now shows the numbers with commas for better readability ( example: 100,231,512 instead of 100231512 ) - Bugfix on cron if the price is disabled there were some problems on choosing the order of the users to be checked - Added small visual improvements
Update 1.8.2 – 16 September, 2018
- Added Date Selector to the Report Page if users want to select data from specific dates - Fixed small bug in reports page where certain users will not show up in the average engagement rates table - Added multiple checks in the admin panel if the script is having the proper php version and other needed functions
Update 1.8.1 – 4 September, 2018
- Small typo fix on report page - Bugfix on the processing of the report
Update 1.8.0 – 2 September, 2018
- Introducting Proxies – DO NOT USE THIS IF YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW TO WORK WITH PROXIES. - Proxy Settings In the Admin Panel Enable proxying for requests to Instagram with multiple settings - Add, Test, View & Edit Proxies from the admin panel. - Added UserAgents randomizer when doing a request to instagram, lowering to chance of detecting continuous requests - Cron Job will now remove not found Instagram users in case a user who is added to the database, changes the username and the old one does not work anymore - Fixed bug on Average Engagement Rate Charts - Fixed bug on Top Mentions / Top Hashtags on certain hosts - Improved other behind the scenes and small stuff
Update 1.7.0 – 18 August, 2018
- Introducting Directory Page where users can now search all the instagram users in the database - Directory Pagination Setting in the Admin panel added for controlling how many results per page are there - Directory Mode Setting in the Admin panel added for controlling who can use the directory page. - Complex Directory Filters by keywords in ig users descriptions, followers range and engagement rates. - Cron Mode Setting in the Admin panel added for controlling which users get to be checked when a cronjob is ran. - Upgraded bootstrap - Improved other behind the scenes and small stuff
Update 1.6.0 – 12 August, 2018
- Introducting Email Notifications for Admins in the admin panel. Now the admin can set a list of emails to be notified when a New Purchase or a New User action happens on the website. - Introducting Email Templates in the admin panel. Now the admin can easily change the template ( subject and body ) of the emails that are sent - Email Template for Lost Password Email - Email Template for Activation Email - Email Template for New Account Email - Added possibility to add multiple admins via the user edit page in the admin panel. - Average Engagement Rate Comparison Table added to the report page so that users can see where they are approximately based on other people’s stats. - Improved a lot of behind the scenes and small but helpful stuff like remembering field values on register after a failed submission and on other pages too. - After a successful email activation of a new account, the user will now be logged in - Bugfixing and improvements in the activation of an account
Update 1.5.1 – 3 August, 2018
- You can now add direct links from the admin pages management ( good when you have another websites outside of the script, you can link to them, ex: a Blog ) - If the price is disabled ( set to 0 ), now the “My Reports” page will not be shown at all - Compare page: charts lines will overlap and will not show any gaps if dates are missing.
Update 1.5.0 – 20 July, 2018
- Admin Statistics – Added Chart: Sales in the last 30 days - Admin Statistics – Added Chart: Checked accounts in the last 30 days - Added buttons to the PDF report and API directly from the Report Page of the Instagram user - If the price of the reports is disabled ( set to 0 ) now the PDF and API of the Instagram users will be available to everyone - If the price of the reports is disabled ( set to 0 ) now the Compare feature will be available to logged out users too - Security improved in the login process - Added fallback on deleted instagram avatar links / old and not updated ones - Solved problem / bug when trying to compare with another instagram account that has gone private
Update 1.4.1 – 7 July, 2018
- Improved overall security of the script
Update 1.4.0 – 30 June, 2018
- Added Admin Panel Option to View/ Delete all the Instagram Users added to the database - Added CSRF Protection to all the logged in forms. - Removed the IP logging of the user - Added the option for the user to delete his account ( the script is now GDPR compilant ) - Small phpMailer change to the charset encoding to UTF-8 - CronJob will now check for all instagram accounts automatically if the price of the reports is set to 0. Previously only unlocked active reports were getting cronjob checks.
Update 1.3.1 – 17 June, 2018
- Removed limitation on the index demo reports. Now you can have how many demo reports you want instead of 3. - After you purchase a report, it will now redirect you to that specific report automatically - Fixed bug when sometimes when you logout of one tab and try to access previous pages, it would redirect infinitely. - Fixed potential recaptcha problems from old versions
Update 1.3.0 – 10 June, 2018
- Compare Feature Added where users will be able to compare 2 instagram accounts ( check demo) if they have at least access ( a purchased report ) to one or both the accounts are listed as demo accounts. - Fixed some other small bugs in the future projections and overall product.
Update 1.2.2 – 7 June, 2018
- Fixed admin pages not being able to paste html content from different sources.
Update 1.2.1 @ 4 June, 2018
- Fixed possible problem with sitemap dates and order of declaring the sitemap in the file for some hosts. - Now when purchasing a report, after purchasing it will redirect you to that specific report that you’ve purchased.
Update 1.2.0 – 3 June, 2018
- Sitemap is now generated automatically with the reports that are in the database. ( The link to access it is <a href="https://yourdomain.com/sitemap.xml" rel="nofollow">https://yourdomain.com/sitemap.xml</a> - Demo Reports Manager Added in the admin panel so that you can manage which reports to display to the user on the index page - Engagement Rate Chart Added to the Reports Page - Added Future Projections for reports - Added future projections for PDF Reports too - Fixed problem when expired reports would still show under “My Reports” page until clicking on them - Now prices for reports can be float numbers also ( 4.99 for example ) - Removed unnecessary files from included libraries ( -70mb ) - Fixed lost password small bug - Improved reports header responsiveness on small screens
Update 1.1.2 – 25 May, 2018
- Reset – Fixed small bugs and improved the resetting procedure, deleting all the linked records so that nothings gets left behind upon deleting certain stuff with the admin panel. - Fix ad not showing up on the Report page
Update 1.1.1 – 22 May, 2018
- Fixed admins not being able to delete pages from the admin panel. - Fixed admins not being able to delete other users from the admin panel.
Update 1.1.0 – 22 May, 2018
- Admins now can edit any user’s points via the admin panel - Added option to set the default amount of points each person receives - Cleanup in multiple files
phpAnalyzerphpAnalyzer phpAnalyzer phpAnalyzer phpAnalyzer phpAnalyzer phpAnalyzer phpAnalyzer phpAnalyzer phpAnalyzer phpAnalyzer phpAnalyzer phpAnalyzer phpAnalyzer phpAnalyzer phpAnalyzer phpAnalyzer phpAnalyzer phpAnalyzer phpAnalyzer phpAnalyzer phpAnalyzer phpAnalyzer phpAnalyzer phpAnalyzer phpAnalyzer phpAnalyzer phpAnalyzer phpAnalyzer phpAnalyzer phpAnalyzer phpAnalyzer phpAnalyzer phpAnalyzer phpAnalyzer phpAnalyzer phpAnalyzer